The hygienic and safety measures imposed on us by the government and the Belgian massage federation are therefore in force so that you can enjoy a beneficial and relaxing massage in a safe environment.
We would like to repeat all the rules here
* Only 1 customer is present in the practice room. Accompanying visitors / family members / friends / acquaintances are NOT allowed in the waiting room or practice room.
* Toilet is not available
* If you have a respiratory infection or have come into contact with infected people, we ask NOT to come to practice!
* We try to stick to the agreed hours as punctually as possible and we also ask you for the same discipline and correctness. Until the previous customer has not left the practice, you must wait outside or in the car. Our apologies for that. Extra time is provided in between treatments (15 min before the start and 15 min after the start) so that customers can no longer cross each other and I have extra time to disinfect everything.
* Please come right on time, so there is plenty of time to clean and disinfect everything and limit contact with other customers. When entering the practice, we ask you to wear a mouth mask.
* During the treatment you can remove it because we only perform back, neck and shoulder massage and the face is directed downwards. After the treatment and when you leave the building, we ask you to put it back on.
* The massage therapist wears a mouth mask at all times to protect you as a customer.
* Before treatment, hands must be disinfected with disinfectant gel that is present at the entrance and the practice
* Because of the contact tracing, everything is already filled in at the start of your appointment. We therefore use this data to keep records at the request of the government.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
These are difficult days, but a massage from Mister GC is an asset to de-stress and get through the week!
See you soon!